BEST ABSTRACT AWARD
€500 grant. Award ceremony will be held and will be announced at the Free Communications session during the ESFH Annual Meeting.
To compete for this award, you must:
- Submit an abstract
- Be the presenting author of an accepted abstract for the upcoming ESFH Annual Meeting
- Join the Free Communications session – Wednesday from 17:00h to 18:00h
- All abstracts should be submitted electronically via this website.
- All abstracts must be submitted before the deadline (April 2nd, 2018). Please note that any submitted abstract, even if accepted by the program committee, will not be included in the program should you fail to register for the conference.
- Submission of the electronic form signifies understanding of, and agreement with, all the conditions set out below.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FORM
- Abstracts should be written in English.
- Abstracts cannot exceed 500 words. Title and authors are not included and have to be indicated in the appropriate fields during the abstract submission.
- Titles should clearly identify the contents of abstract.
- Please note that errors in the text will not be corrected. The content and literary standard of submitted abstracts is under the author's responsibility.
- Tables or/and pictures will not be accepted.
- Indicate the preferred kind of presentation (oral/poster).
- Please indicate the presenting author where required.
- Author names and affiliations will be printed as entered in the abstract submission tool, so please make sure these are correct and consistent if you submit more than one abstract. It is also important that names are consistent for the author index.